Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just Buckle Up and Enjoy the Ride

One thing I've learned in the past year and a half is that life is full of all kinds of crazy things.. some good, some bad. Times that make us laugh so hard it hurts and times that make us cry over and over again. Sometimes things are going so perfect and you feel like everything is falling into place and then all of the sudden everything falls apart and you're back to square one. But isn't that the beauty in life? We all seem to have a grand plan for our lives.. every detail of how we want things to go, in perfect order.. and then we stop and look and nothing is panning out how it was suppose to.

My life plan has kinda been flipped up-side-down.. and you know what.. THAT'S OK! It gives me a reason to have faith in someone far greater than me. If everything was going how I wanted it to, I wouldn't really need to put my trust in anyone but myself. So instead of complaining and getting discouraged about things not going my way, I'm gonna thank God for taking control of my life and leading me in the direction He wants me to go.. not where I want to go. I think His plans for our lives are gonna be out of this world, if we put all our faith in Him. So I guess we should all buckle up and enjoy the ride.. because I think its gonna be really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment